Mini Berry Coconut Muffins
Delicious gluten and dairy free mini muffins packed with moisture and flavor. Great for breakfast, a brunch addition, snack or mid-day treat.
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds Organic Chia Seed
- 1/2 cup Organic Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Organic Raspberries
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, buttery coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries and raspberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
- Spoon the batter into greased mini cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.
What could be better on a crisp morning than a fresh batch of Mini Berry Coconut Muffins?
One of the most popular recipes to date are our Coconut Blueberry Muffins. If you’ve never tried them, they are a top recommendation! One comment even stated,
This is by far the most delicious and super nutritious muffin I baked so far. My hubby and my toddler love it! two thumbs up!
And because you can never have too much of a good thing, we thought we’d re-create it with a few new twists!
Twist one: We used both raspberries and blueberries (vs. just blueberries) to fill them with even more berry-licious flavor.
Twist two: We used our brand new Organic Buttery Coconut Oil (vs. regular coconut oil) to add that perfect buttery twist that all great muffins have.
We hope you love them! Click HERE to share this recipe with friends on Facebook.
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.