Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
A healthy tropical snack made with Nutiva Chia Seed and the flavors of coconut and mango.
- 2 1/2 cup Coconut Milk (canned, whole fat)
- 1/3 cup Mango (frozen)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- dash Sea Salt
- dash Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seed Organic Chia Seed
- Put coconut milk, frozen mango, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in blender and puree until smooth. Add chia seeds and coconut flakes and blend on lowest speed for a few seconds. Let sit for 5 mins and stir again. Let sit for 10 minutes and stir.
- Pour into containers and cover. Place in the refrigerator over night.
- Serve chilled and top with optional fruit and/or slivered almonds.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...