Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes
Hazelnut, lemon, coconut and maple aromas blend together with Nutiva shortening & coconut flour for a fabulous gluten-free cupcake everyone will love.
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Water
- 2/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Shortening (melted) Organic Shortening
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Hazelnut Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup Poppy Seeds
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil a muffin tin or line it with paper liners.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, and add all the other ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...