Lemon Loaf with Lemon Glaze
With a true lemon flavor, this light and delicious treat will “wow” all your lemon-loving friends.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Sugar
- 1/8 cup Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Zest (2 lemons)
- 3/4 cup Whole Coconut Milk (canned)
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour (sifted) Organic Coconut Flour
- 2/3 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seed Organic Chia Seed
- 1/2 cup Sugar (for glaze)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (for glaze)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bread pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then add coconut oil, lemon juice, zest, lemon & vanilla extract, coconut milk, chia seeds and blend well.
- Sift all dry ingredients and mix with the wet ingredients. Let sit for 5 minutes so the chia seed can soften.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for 40-45 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Let cool and remove from loaf pan.
- Heat sugar and lemon juice in a small pan, stirring frequently to make a smooth glaze. Remove from heat and let cool 10 minutes.
- Pour glaze on top of bread once it has slightly cooled. Slice and serve.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...