Incredibly Easy Chocolate Popcorn Bites
Bite-sized and delicious, enjoy this recipe for Incredibly Easy Chocolate Popcorn Bites.
- In a large pot, heat Buttery Coconut Oil for 1 minute on medium to medium heat (make sure it does not smoke).
- Release your handfuls of popcorn kernels in the hot oil.
- Cover and listen for the popping to start, be very attentive and after a minute or so; with hot mittens, hold the lid down and toss a few times to get “maximum pops” and while not possibly burning the already popped corn.
- All popcorn should be done popping after no more than 4 minutes.
- While the popped corn is in the pot squeeze out 4 packets of Hazelnut Spread and mix thoroughly.
- In a mini cupcake pan, spoon in the mixture and press it in firmly.
- Optional: you can add more Hazelnut Spread on the top each one.
- Place pan in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
Incredibly Easy Chocolate Popcorn Bites are about to be your new favorite snack and dessert!
Whether you’re looking for an easy snack, tasty dessert, or holiday appetizer, these will be just right!
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Looking for another similar recipe? Try this Soft Chocolate Popcorn Bark!