Iced Mint Tea with Chia Seeds
Iced Mint Tea is refreshing and invigorating; chia seeds add Omega-3s, protein, antioxidants and fiber.
- 1/2 tsp Organic White Chia Seeds Organic Chia Seed
- 2 tbsp Water (room temperature)
- 1 bag Numi Organic Moroccan Mint Tea
- 1 cup Water (boiling)
- Ice Cubes
- Mint Leaves (to garnish)
- 1 Strawberry (sliced, if desired)
- Add Chia Seeds to 2 tbsp. of room temperature water.
- Stir to combine, and set aside for 5 minutes, until chia softens.
- Meanwhile, bring 1 cup of water to boil.
- Steep tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag and pour tea into a tall glass. Add chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Top with ice, garnish with fresh mint and strawberry and serve.
is extra refreshing iced; chia seeds add Omega-3s, protein, antioxidants and fiber.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...