- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and have a jelly roll pan available to put your mix in.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large enough bowl for mixing.
- Whisk grapeseed oil with the honey in separate container (or use a blender cup to incorporate really well).
- Stir the honey/oil mixture into the dry ingredients and stir well to coat.
- Pour the mixture into the jelly roll pan and place into the center of your oven.
- Stir every 5 minutes or so until light golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Take your granola out of the oven and let cool.
- Once cool, take a spoon and break up the pieces and store in a air proof container.
- I like to use this granola for yogurt and fruit parfaits, as a snack and as a breakfast cereal.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...