Homemade Kettle Corn
A simple kettle corn recipe for a homemade family favorite, perfect for snacking and made with wholesome Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil.
- Melt coconut oil in a large, heavy pan with a lid.
- Add 3 popcorn kernels to the oil, cover, and cook over medium heat.
- Once kernels have popped, quickly stir in sugar, and immediately add remaining popcorn kernels.
- Cover and continue heating, shaking the pan intermittently until popping stops.
- Pour popped popcorn into a large bowl and toss in salt to taste.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...