Hempseed Tabbouleh Salad
Served as a side or as an entree this Hempseed Tabbouleh Salad will surely delight you and your family. Packed with hemp, yummy tomatoes and plenty of other goodness, we think you will enjoy this recipe!
- 1 huge bunch Parsley (either curly or Italian flat parsley)
- 2 cups Cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup Tomato (heirloom, diced)
- ¾ cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- ¼ cup Onion (small, sweet, diced)
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed Organic Shelled Hempseed
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil Organic Hemp Oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Chop the parsley and throw it into a large bowl, along with the cucumber, tomato, red pepper, onion and hemp seeds. In a blender, combine the lemon, garlic, hemp oil and sea salt and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour over the salad and mix well, and you’re ready to enjoy!!
Related Recipes You might be interested in...