Hempseed Almond Thumbprint Cookies
A nutrient-rich take on a classic cookie, made with Nutiva Organic Hempseed, Coconut Oil, and Coconut Sugar.
- 1 cup Oat Flour (organic)
- 1 cup Almond Meal (can be substituted with almond flour)
- 3/4 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (organic)
- Raspberry Jam (organic)
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Mix all flours and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Warm coconut oil to a liquid and combine with olive oil and maple sugar.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Make small patties and gently press thumb into the tops of each cookie.
- Bake at 350?F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add a small dollop of raspberry jam into each depression.
- Continue to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until lightly brown. Let cool. Enjoy!!
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...