If you are looking for a new loaf recipe look no further. This Hempseed and Coconut Oil “Hemp Loaf” will knock your socks off!
- 11/2 cups Cooked Brown Rice (Long Grain , prepared as usual)
- 1 Carrot (medium, chopped)
- 1 Onion Onion
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Egg (can be substituted with 1 tablespoon freshly ground flax seeds freshly ground soaked in 2 tablespoons water for a vegan friendly version)
- 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Basil (dried or dried Italian seasoning blend)
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil (plus 1-2 T. to grease pan)
- 11/2 cups Nutiva Organic Hempseed (shelled)
- 1/4-1/2 cup Molasses (unsulphured)
Related Recipes You might be interested in...