- 3-4 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1/8 cup onion
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed Organic Shelled Hempseed
- Sea salt
- herbs to taste
- lemon or lime juice
- Peel several ripe avocados, remove the seeds, and mash the pulp in a serving bowl.
- Add a chopped tomato, 1/8 cup of chopped onions, and 1/2 cup of shelled hempseed.
- Mix well, then add tamari, sea salt, and dried herbs to taste. Lemon or lime juice is optional, to add flavor and help extend the freshness.
- Sprinkle some hempseed on top of the guacamole for a neat visual effect, and serve with chips or sliced veggies.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...