Hemp and Coconut Oil Infused Quinoa and Potatoes Recipe
This yummy-looking flavor combination comes to us courtesy of Joey Mendelsohn.
- 1 bunch Leeks
- 1 lb Baby Bok Choy
- 1.5 lbs Potatoes (fingerling or red)
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 3 tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 4 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hempseed Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 6 tbsp Goddess Dressing (by Annie's)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- Chop Leeks and Potatoes into small pieces and put aside. Begin cooking Quinoa, be sure to rinse well.While Quinoa is cooking, add Coconut Oil to saucepan and heat over medium. Add Leeks and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then, add Potatoes and put almost all the salt and pepper into dish. Mix ingredients and cover over medium heat for 10 – 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Make sure to add rest of salt and pepper after dish is completed.
- Don’t forget about Quinoa! Stir frequently so you don’t overcook it. When Quinoa is done, put aside with top off and off of heat. After 5 minutes, transfer Quinoa into serving dish to cool.
- Chop Baby Bok Choy into small pieces and place around entire outside of plate. Add potatoes to center of plate and sprinkle with Hempseed.
- Place Quinoa on top of Baby Bok Choy, then add Cranberries and Sunflower Seeds over Quinoa.
- The last step is to add the Goddess dressing and your delicious meal is ready to enjoy. Cheers!
Related Recipes You might be interested in...