Gluten-Free Lemon Coconut Cake
Gluten-Free and delicious, everyone will love this for brunch, snacks, and dessert!
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cups Apple Juice (can be substituted with pear juice)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted) Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Zest the lemon before juicing. Add zest, apple and lemon juice, ¼ cup melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, the flours, baking powder and sea salt to mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Brush a standard sized loaf pan or 9-inch cake round with the 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...