Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious and cleaned up Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, made with wholesome Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar and Coconut Flour.
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (can be substituted with buckwheat flour or all purpose flour)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 8 tbsp Butter (salted, at room temperature)
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (alcohol free)
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (higher than 60% cacao recommended)
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir together butter and coconut sugar until well mixed.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut flour, all purpose flour, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the butter/egg mixture and stir until you have thick but smooth cookie dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 12 cookies onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add a pinch of sea salt to the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes on center rack. Take out when slightly browned and allow to cool.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...