Food Babe’s Almond Pound Cake
A flavorful twist on the classic pound cake, this calls for a combination of almond and coconut flour for a rich, dense, and gluten-free treat. Packed with extra coco-nutty goodness in the form of coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 Eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Spread a light coating of coconut oil on pound cake pan
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Blend together melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, almond milk, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until smooth, then pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...