Easy Vegan Herb Cheese
This Easy Vegan Herb Cheese is the perfect companion to crackers and sliced veggies.
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 4 heaping tablespoons
- 4 heaping tablespoons Organic Coconut Manna
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon squeezed lime juice
- 1 medium to small clove of garlic
- 1 ½ - 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Soak 2 cups of raw cashews overnight. If you don’t have 24 hours, at least 3 hours of a soak will suffice.
- Peel the garlic and add to your food processor with the water and pulse a few times, then scrape down the bits.
- Drain the water from the cashews and add them to the food processor.
- Add the Buttery Coconut Oil, Coconut Manna, nutritional yeast, sea salt, and lime juice and pulse until very smooth.
- Mince the herbs fine then add to the mix and pulse a few times until roughly combined.
- Add the cheese to an 8oz mason jar and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
This Easy Vegan Herb Cheese accompanies long (and regular) weekends nicely.
Roll out your picnic blanket!
Sit back, watch the waves wash up, kiss your sandy toes, and enjoy this Easy Vegan Herb Cheese with the crackers and sliced veggies in your basket.
Have you ever considered making your own Vegan cheese? Who knew that the combination of the Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna and Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil could create such a creamy and delicious combination for Vegan cheese?
If you have never dabbled with a Vegan cheese, this recipe will be an amazing introduction.
If you already have experience making your own Vegan cheese, this recipe is sure to infuse a brand new flavor profile into your cheese.