Delightful Legumes, Seeds, and Greens Meal
Here’s a super simple and majorly yummy meal featuring delicious Organic Hemp Seeds and bunches of goodness. Enjoy! Wonderful balance of seeds, healthy fats, omegas, legumes, and greens. Couldn’t ask for a better meal!
- 1/2 cup Quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans (I used no salt added, fresh would be awesome)
- a few large handfuls Spinach (or other greens)
- 1/2 Avocado
- a few squeezes Lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp (per serving) Organic Shelled Hempseed
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Meanwhile, lightly cook the spinach until tender.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice (to taste). (Lemon aids in iron absorption from spinach.)
- Set aside.
- Heat up the garbanzo beans (I used same pan as spinach). Once quinoa is cooked, combine everything and top with avocado slices, hemp seeds and spices.
- You’re done! I usually make this and have left overs for the following day or two. So delicious and I feel so good afterwards.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...