Crunchy Curried Chickpeas
This crunchy, savory chickpea treat is made with the healthy fats of Nutiva Unrefined Red Palm Oil. It’s a perfect, protein-packed alternative to chips or nuts for party or after school snacking.
- 2 cups Chickpeas (cooked)
- 2 tbsp (+ extra for coating baking sheet) Organic Red Palm Oil
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Drain and dry chickpeas by gently rolling them in a kitchen or paper towel.
- In a large bowl, toss chickpeas in red palm oil until they are evenly coated. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix spices together until they are evenly distributed. Sprinkle them over the chickpeas and toss until the chickpeas are evenly covered.
- Brush a thin layer of sunflower & red palm oil on a baking sheet, then distribute chickpeas evenly. Place in oven on the center rack, then bake for 35-45 minutes or until crunchy.
- Serve warm or allow to cool. These are great a great topping on vegan tacos or as a snack on their own!
Related Recipes You might be interested in...