Creamy Coconut Smoothie
Here is a wonderfully simple Coconut Smoothie recipe. Light and refreshing, you’ll enjoy the subtle notes of strawberry, banana, and of course coconut!
- 1 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Strawberries (frozen, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- Layer ingredients in order in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. It’s so easy and the taste is light and refreshing.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...