Coconut Oil and Hempseed Eggplant
- Chop up fresh eggplant into cubes a bit wider than a french fry- and 2-3 inches long.
- Place in steamer for 10 minutes until the eggplant is slighly soft, but not over done.
- Just before the steaming is done, heat up a sauce pan to medium heat with several Tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Place the steamed eggplant into the hot pan for 3-4 minutes, and add more coconut oil as the eggplant soaks up the oil.
- Drop in tamari or soy sauce for an extra flavor edge.
- Turn the pieces over with a spatula so the eggplant cooks evenly.
- Serve in a bowl-top with a dash of sea salt and shelled hempseed.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...