Try this great healthy alternative to conventional mayonnaise! Made with Organic Coconut Oil.
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard prepared
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 + 1/4 - melted Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Blend the egg, apple cider vinegar, mustard, paprika, sea salt and ¼ cup of the coconut oil for 60 seconds. While machine is running, pour in the remaining oil very slowly in a fine, steady stream.
- Each Tbsp of the mayo will have about ½ Tbsp coconut oil. If you have been using coconut oil, you will know that this will harden in the fridge; just let it sit at room temperature half an hour or so to soften. Use within several days. The texture is best when freshly made.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...