Coconut Manna Sweet Biscuits
A kiss of healthy coconut sugar sweetness gives these biscuits a unique & tasty twist. They’re quick and easy to make, and contain no dairy ingredients (no milk or eggs). Coconut Manna Sweet biscuits are great for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and knead for approx. 90 sec.
- Form dough into ball.
- Flatten dough into 1/2 inch sheet.
- Use cookie cutter or rim of small cup to cut out biscuits.
- Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Immediately out of oven, “butter” the biscuits with Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna.
- Sprinkle with Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar and enjoy while still warm.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...