Coconut Manna Munchies
These Coconut Manna Munchies are a perfect after dinner treat and will surely keep your guests asking for more!
- 1 15 oz. container of Organic Coconut Manna
- 1 Tbs. Cacao Butter
- 2 Tbs. Cashews Chopped
- 2 Tbs. Cranberries or Goji Berries
- 2 Tbs. Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tbs. Honey Raw
- 1 Tsp. maca powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- Gently heat Coconut Manna and cacao butter in pan on stove top until it is a pourable consistency.
- Transfer to a glass bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and stir in to heated mixture.
- Pour mixture evenly onto a rimmed, lined cookie sheet.
- Allow to harden in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Remove, cut into small pieces. Voilà! a quick and richly nutritious treat for guests.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...