Coconut Manna and Hempseed Chocolate Truffles
By Kelly e. Keough, expert gluten-free/sugar-free vegan chef http://kellykeough.com/ and from her cookbook, “100 Best Gluten-free Recipes for Your Vegan Kitchen“.
- In small bowl, blend melted Coconut Mana, Coconut Nectar, ZSweet, water, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- With flat spatula using a folding motion, work in carob and cacao powder until smooth, pliable, and shiny like fudge.
- With spatula, fold in Cacao Nibs and Goji berries.
- Form into balls and roll in Hempseed.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...