Coconut Manna Chia Pudding
This chia pudding is made with Nutiva Coconut Manna and Chia Seed, with a richly coconutty flavor and touch of sweetness.
- Warm your jar of manna in a pot 1/2 filled with hot water. Heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour water and manna in a blender and whip until thoroughly blended.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Blend together.
- Put blender on low, or stir in Chia Seeds manually. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir again. Let sit for 10 mins and stir thoroughly.
- Pour into containers and refrigerate overnight
- Top with desired sliced or pureed fruit and/or nuts.
This chia pudding is made with Nutiva Coconut Manna and Chia Seed, with a rich coconut flavor and touch of sweetness.