Coconut Flour Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine coconut flour, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, add coconut oil and mash all together, forming small crumbs.
- Add honey and eggs, mixing with fork or hands until fully incorporated into a loose dough.
- Form nine small balls and place onto an ungreased baking sheet with approximately 1 1/2 – 2 inches between each one.
- Mash each ball down slightly and sprinkle with coconut sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...