Coconut Carob Clusters
Looking for coconut oil desserts? This carob and coconut recipe makes wonderful coconut cookie balls.
- 2 cups oats ground
- 2 cups coconut shredded
- 3 Tbsp carob powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup honey
- Grind oats in blender and mix with carob & salt.
- In separate bowl mix melted coconut oil, honey, molasses, beaten egg & vanilla.
- Add oat mixture, mix well, then add shredded coconut.
- Preheat oven to 350°, oil cookie sheets, and drop by spoonful on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 min.
Recipe Credit: Sherry Pollock, Kauai.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...