Coconut Almond Apricot Scones
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (melted) Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp almond extract (or coconut extract)
- 1 cup apricots (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup almonds (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 330°F
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Stir in wet ingredients
- Stir in apricots, almonds & coconut.
- Shape scones.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Keep a close eye on them as almond flour burns quite easily.
Recipe Credit: Cecilia Nguyen, California.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...