Chocolate Cardamom Smoothie Bowl
Get ready to mix sweet and spicy for this Chocolate Cardamom Smoothie Bowl you are bound to “fall” in love with!
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothie
- ½ c. raw cashews, soaked for at least 30-minutes prior
- 1 banana, cut into slices and frozen
- ½ c. yogurt
- 1 c. almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 5 dates, pitted and chopped
- Cut banana into slices and freeze.
- Soak cashews for at least 30-minutes. Drain.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until completely blended together.
Chocolate and cardamom are the superstars in this Chocolate Cardamom Smoothie Bowl.
Among many other things, cardamom has been, “noted as having the ability to improve digestion, stimulate the metabolism,” and more.
A minimal amount of cardamom goes a long way, which is why this smoothie bowl uses only 1/2 tsp. of it.
Get ready to mix sweet and spicy for this superfood smoothie bowl you are bound to “fall” in love with.
Click HERE to save for later.
Looking for even more fall-inspired smoothie bowls? Look no further! Grab our 5 Must Have Fall Smoothie Bowls.