Chocolate Breakfast Bars
A delectable and filling chocolate breakfast bar with a touch of coconut and the texture of a brownie, made with Nutiva Organic Coconut products.
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Dark Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Quick-Cooking Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 Eggs (large)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Manna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together first nine ingredients (through the chocolate chips) in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla, coconut manna, and coconut oil together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Place in a greased 13″x9″ pan. Press into corners.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...