Chai Coconut Manna Chia Pudding
A Chia Seed Pudding with a touch of Coconut Manna and spice makes for the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert!
- Boil water and steep tea bags for 15 minutes or longer.
- Add enough water to tea to equal 2 3/4 cups and put in blender with warmed coconut manna, honey, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, clove, black pepper and salt.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- On low setting add chia seeds and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes or longer and stir again.
- Pour into bowls, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Optional: garnish with toasted nuts, berries or vanilla wafer.
This delicious Chia Seed Pudding made with Numi Rooibos Chai and Coconut Manna makes a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert!
Related Recipes You might be interested in...