Cacao Kapows are like a chocolate-coconut hug to the taste buds. These inviting little treats will cause you ask yourself, “How could something so good, be so healthy?” Enjoy!
- 4 tbsp Cacao Powder (raw)
- 2 tbsp Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 5 tbsp (to taste; can be substituted with organic raw tahini) Organic Coconut Manna
- 1/2 tsp Kelp (powdered)
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Hemp Seed Protein
- 1 pinch Sea Salt (can be substituted with Himalayan salts)
- Cut coconut oil into cacao powder with a fork, like butter. Add other dry ingredients.
- Once completely blended, add honey and the other ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon onto a parchment paper covered plate and place in freezer for 15-30 minutes and serve!
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...