Black Rice with Goji Berries and Garlic
This comforting rice dish gets its sweetness from Coconut Manna, and a wealth of anti-oxidants from super fruit goji berries. Feel free to make this with other kinds of organic brown, basmati or jasmine rice.
- 1 cup Wild Rice
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Manna
- 2 cups Water
- 3 tbsp Goji Berries
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 cup Scallions (sliced for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except scallions in a 4-quart stockpot.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed. Adjust the seasonings, if desired.
- Serve garnished with scallions.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...