Cool down on and rev up your palette all in one bite. It’s fun and easy to make these Mayan Spiced Hazelnut Fudge Pops.
16 oz water
1 large avocado
13 oz ( 1 jar) Organic Hazelnut Spread
2 round tbsp. Organic Coconut Manna
1 tbsp.coconut sugar
2 tsp. ancho chili powder
1 tsp. cinnamon powder
½ tsp. allspice powder
a pinch of sea salt
1. Take 1 whole ancho chili pepper and whirl in a high powered blender. Set aside.
2. Mix 8 oz of water, Nutiva Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar, Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna, ancho pepper, cinnamon powder, allspice powder, & sea salt in a small saucepan and warm over low-to-medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Set aside to cool 5 minutes.
4. Spoon avocado into the food processor.
5. Add the warm chocolate mix to avocado, then add the other 8oz of water and pulse several times, scraping down the sides & pulse again until creamy.
6. Spoon mix into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
7. Remove from popsicle molds by running hot water over each side for 10 seconds or so then slowly pull them out and enjoy!