- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Nutiva 100% Pure Organic Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeeze lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, rough chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
Add the white beans, avocado oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper to a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Add in the basil and pulse until combined. Spoon into a bowl and top with more avocado oil.
Blender: You can also make this dip in a blender. Blend the ingredients in step one until smooth. Transfer the dip to a bowl and stir in the basil.
Herbs: You can use parsley, dill, mint, chives, or cilantro in place of the basil.