An Almost Totally Raw Key Lime Pie perfect for dessert or any special event.
1 cup Medjool dates
½ cup pecan halves
¼ cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
1 tablespoon Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
pinch of sea salt
½ cup + 1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ cup Organic Coconut Manna
3 packets monk fruit powder
2 ½ tablespoons honey
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon chlorella
2. In a food processor blend the pecans, hempseeds and coconut flakes until a coarse consistency is achieved.
3. Add the sea salt, pitted Medjool dates and coconut oil then blend again until it forms a ball.
4. Form the date ball into a crust.
5. Flatten it out in the pie dish using fingers and palm of the hands.
6. Cover with plastic wrap put in the fridge.
7. Move onto the filling.
9. Blend the avocados, lime juice, and coconut oil together until smooth.
10. Add the Coconut Manna, honey, monk fruit powder, sea salt and chlorella then blend again until smooth.
11. Pour into the pie crust and garnish it as you wish with shredded coconut, a sprinkle of chlorella or very thinly sliced lime.
12. Place into the fridge for at least an hour.