10 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined & thawed
salt and pepper, to taste
½-1 cup spring mix
1 cup vermicelli noodles
1 6" piece English cucumber, thin strips
6-8 rice paper wrappers
1 tsp lime juice
½ cup peanut butter, creamy
½ cup water
⅓ cup Coconut Secret Aminos
Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Cook your shrimp for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp are cooked through. Once cool, cut in half lengthwise to have two shrimp pieces. Set aside.
- Assemble rolls - start by adding 3 shrimp halves, seared side down, to the bottom third of a prepared rice paper wrap. Top with spring mix, cucumber, and red noodles. Fold like a burrito - move the bottom of the wrapper over the filling ingredients and pull towards you to wrap tightly.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Once boiling, turn down the heat and let simmer for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Move to a serving bowl.
Optional: garnish with chopped peanuts and extra red pepper flakes.
Recipe by: @ brits__bites