the best ever breakfast bowl
The best ever breakfast bowl is, of course, the breakfast bowl you will eat and love.
The world’s top health experts eat things like oatmeal, kefir, eggs, chia seeds, nut butters, coffee, avocado, blueberries, smoothies and more.
When you look at all those foods, it’s easy to see what common denominator they share. They are all nutrient powerhouses.
So today, we have created our own nutrient powerhouse for you!
It is the best breakfast bowl ever, and you can make it with either oats or quinoa.
ingredients that make the best breakfast bowl
oats, we used gluten-free oats
- Stabilize blood sugar
- Lower cholesterol level
- High fiber
- High in fiber, protein and manganese
- Gluten free, and contains all the essential amino acids needed
- Low glycemic index
- Good source of fiber
- Provide quick energy
- Contain polyphenolic phytonutrients which have antioxidant properties
- Contain cancer-fighting properties
- Supports brain health
- Contain rare and powerful antioxidants
organic superseed blend
- 2,000mg omega-3 fatty acids from Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) in 1 TBSP
- 3,000mg (3g) fiber in 1 TBSP
- Zero trans fat
- Whole body antioxidant support
- Blood-sugar benefits, low glycemic index
- Support eye health
- Aid in digestion
- A favorite fruit among athletes
- High in potassium
- Anti-cancer benefits
- Help balance blood sugar
- Provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Milk, we used Califia Coconut Almondmilk
- 100% organic, raw cacao nibs
Click HERE to save this post for later.
To make this bowl, you simply cook either the oats or quinoa per instructions on the stove. Once complete, fill your bowl with any or all of the ingredients above.
Mix it together and enjoy the best ever breakfast bowl!
Question: What ingredients do you put in your power breakfast bowl?
Interested in learning more from the Nutiva Organic Kitchen? Check out How to Build the Perfect Superfood Salad, How to Make Homemade Hemp Milk, and more!