peppermint body scrub
A 6 ingredient Peppermint Body Scrub recipe that will leave you feeling calm and relaxed, and can be made in under 5 minutes.
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Organic Liquid Coconut Oil
1/2 Tbsp Jojoba oil
1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
8 drops peppermint essential oil
1 packet natural red or pink food coloring (we used Color Kitchen Foods pink)
1. Place sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add liquid coconut oil, Jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, peppermint essential oil, and food coloring to the bowl.
3. Stir by hand until food coloring has been completely blended in.
4. Place in an 8 oz jar, and store until you’re ready to use.
If just the thought of peppermint seems to put you at ease, you’re not alone and this Peppermint Body Scrub recipe will be perfect for you.
According to this, peppermint oil can:
- Soothe digestive issues
- Relieve headaches
- Improve mental focus
- Boost energy
- Release tight muscles
In addition to all that, we love peppermint oil for the way it smells, and how it helps make a simple (chemical-free) body scrub.
This Peppermint Body Scrub can be made in 5 minutes or less, with just 6 ingredients including:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Liquid Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Jojoba oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 packet natural red or pink food coloring (we used Color Kitchen Foods pink)
Just watch how easy making this Peppermint Body Scrub is. (You can also click HERE to save the video for later.)
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.