organic sun palm coco cooking oil
Can you imagine all the possibilities with a cooking oil that combines: organic sunflower oil, unrefined red palm oil and coconut oil?
We are making these possibilities come alive with Organic Sun Palm Coco Cooking Oil.
Nutiva Organic Sun Palm Coco Cooking Oil Facts
- Nutrient-rich all purpose cooking oil
- A blend of sunflower (50%), red palm (40%) and coconut (10%) oils
- Delicious buttery flavor
- 500 degree F smoke point – higher than olive or canola oil
- 32% DV Vitamin A per serving & 10% DV Vitamin E per serving
- Everyday oil for sautéing and frying
- More monounsaturated fats than avocado, corn or canola oil
- Certified Non-GMO, Organic & Kosher
- Made with Fair Trade certified red palm
- RSPO (Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil) Certified
- Nutiva partners with Natural Habitats in Ecuador to ensure that no habitat is harmed and only sustainable growing practices are used. All red palm oil is from small, organic family farms. Learn more about it HERE and HERE.
The Organic Sun Palm Coco Cooking Oil comes in a 32fl.oz/2-Pack, and is found exclusively at the following select Costco stores.
- Danville, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Eureka, CA
- Carson City, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Sand City, CA
- Redding, CA
- Clovis, CA
- Livermore, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- South Sacramento, CA
- El Camino, CA
- Richmond, CA
- Vacaville, CA
- Citrus Heights, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Woodland, CA
- North East San Jose, CA
- Redwood City, CA
If your local Costco doesn’t carry this item, you can put in a request at the Warehouse Customer Service desk. If there’s enough buzz about it, the buyers will be notified.
Some suggested uses include: sweet potato fries, latkes, zucchini fritters, popcorn and roasted vegetables. It is ideal for soups, sauces and sautéing as well.