15 ways to enjoy organic plant protein superfood 30 shakes
We can’t deny the fact that our new Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake has been winning over the hearts of many. People have come up with countless way to use the protein, and so we have narrowed down our ‘15 Ways to Enjoy Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shakes‘ for you today.
Not only are these ideas creative and delicious, but you can be sure that the protein used was consciously curated with organic plant foods including Nutiva’s proprietary complete plant protein blend of pea, pumpkin, sunflower, chia, hemp and sacha inchi. And unlike other shakes, Nutiva Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake is certified organic, vegan, gluten-free and contains no stevia.
What more could you ask for? Well, except for 15 ways to use it!
Click HERE to save this for later!
1. Make a pie. Better yet, try this Almost Totally Raw Key Lime Pie recipe. Prepare yourself for being 100% amazed!
2. Infuse in pancakes. Protein Pancakes have always been a popular thing, but until now, most have not been infused with a high-quality protein. Not only are these 3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes easy to make (psssst…3 ingredients), but they are extremely high quality, nutritious and delicious. Try them and see for yourself!
3. Make a Vegan Chocolate Protein Smoothie. Remember when we told you to tuck THIS recipe away? The time has come to make and indulge.
4. Create your own protein bar. It’s hard to find a quality protein bar, but if you make your own, you’ll be able to use the best ingredients. These 6 Ingredient Superfood Granola Bars are the perfect recipe to test out
5. Use in a dessert recipe. Who doesn’t love dessert? Lucky for us all, the Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake is super easy to use in a dessert recipe. We tried it out in this Gravenstein Apple Crumble, and we are certain that once you try it, you’ll want to continue trying other desserts with the ingredient.
6. As a snack ingredient. Anything bite-sized is an essential carry-along daily snack. We added the chocolate flavor to these No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Power Balls, and we came up with only one problem….we couldn’t stop after just one bite-sized snack!
7. As (a different) snack ingredient. One great protein, two great flavors! If chocolate is not your thing, but snacks are, you might enjoy putting the vanilla flavor in these No Bake Apple Pie Power Balls. But again, we dare you to stop after just one!
8. In Funfetti Protein Balls. Protein balls/bites (or whatever else you’d like to refer to them as) are a popular snack, dessert and portable item these days. If you enjoyed #6 and #7, then these Funfetti Protein Balls are going to bring joy (and color) to your life.
9. Make a shake. Then make two, three, four, and five shakes. We know that shakes are the primary way people use our Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shakes, so we came up with a few recipes to help get you started. Try a Creamy Chocolate Banana Shake, Very Vanilla Plant Protein Shake, Fruity Shake, or a Blueberry and Banana Protein Shake. The standard protein shake just got a boost. You’re welcome.
10. In Protein Treats. How about this Creamy Mango Protein Treat? A simple, refreshing and delicious recipe.
11. Make ‘Mini Vanilla Protein Loaves.’ Who knew you could make such a filling snack taste so great with the use of protein? We love THIS recipe!
12. Mix into your morning bowl of oatmeal. Give your morning oatmeal an added boost of protein, nutrients, and flavor. Then, top with the fruit of your choice, and enjoy! Try a bowl like THIS.
13. Make popsicles. On a hot, summer day, a cool, refreshing popsicle is just what the doctor ordered. These Raspberry & Blueberry Protein Pops have no sugar added, and are made with only the best popsicle ingredients.
14. As a donut glaze. We love making our own donuts. In fact, these Old-Fashioned Donuts are some of the best we’ve ever had. And now, we have a superfood donut glaze to accompany them. Try THIS recipe, and give that donut glaze a major (protein) boost.
15. In Nicecream. Have you ever heard of Nicecream? It’s like ice cream, only not. There is no dairy in it, but it’s thick and creamy and an absolute treat come true.
We know there are many more ideas than the 15 we have shared with you today.
Tell us in the comments below what your favorite way to use the Organic Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake is.